Friday 25 January 2008

To blog or not to blog

I'm starting to feel that I am negleting this blog whilst Lucy and I work on our group project. I have to decided to keep this blog slightly up to date I will continue to write passages for it every now ang again, but save them as draft and keep them until the end so I can add any useful information that may surface when working on the project as a whole. This means that this blog will probably be quiet for a while and all updates will be posted on the project blog. Thinking about it, in fact this update will mean nothing until it is published, and since I have two drafts lined up and waiting to be published before this, it will probably not be read until the last week anyway. Thats some back to the future nonsense right there!

So anyway, the group blog is shaping up nicely as of now. Lucy has added some video blogs to outline our thoughts and aims for the project, and we have both written a little bit to keep it all updated. One bit of a rant this week, my webcam has decided that it would be extremely funny to not work right now and so I have ben unable to add video blogs of my own. I will possibly have to do a joint one with Lucy at some point to get my face on the blog more.

Anyway, from the radio silence on this blog I am sure that it has already been noted that I have been putting more attention in elsewhere. I hope your blogging appetite has been well and truely stuffed by our group blog. Chow for now.

No comments: