Friday 25 January 2008

Doing nothing was a problem, but doing anything makes you ill.

I can conclusively tell you that when trying to do anything, I get ill.

It has been slow progress as of recent on our group project. We finally came up with the idea to do a parody on anything, and I go and get ill. It is pure cold fact then, that doing nothing is better for you than doing anything. ;) Especially at christmas time.

Every cloud and all that though, whilst I am ill and unable to continue the group project work, I am able to sit here on my lazy ass and go over my saved blog drafts and update them. My idiotic plan to save all my entries as drafts and not post them, may have paid off, even if it will mean a sudden boom of entries onto my blog.. Not sure I have made the right decision now, but I'm being stubborn and sticking to it. All previous entries have been today read over and edit to my liking.

I am now able to continue doing nothing. Not nothing in terms of my group project.. that has been changed to anything, but nothing as an antidote to doing anything (in the context of the group project) since it was clearly that, that made me ill. So as soon as I have finished this draft, I shall not do anything.. wait, I will do nothing, but not anything either.

This nothing anything nonsense is even starting to confuse me now.

No comments: