Friday 25 January 2008

Just a quickie

Since my last post I have been checking up on the other groups group blogs. The Fifi and Gwynnie (excuse possible spelling mistakes) blog particular caught my interest. The two of them are both slightly new to the whole internet scene in terms of a global phenomenom (do do do do do), and their take on the whole thing is something I will be keeping up to date with. Their blog is located here and I have this week posted on their blog entry about video games. Apparently my name is appearing as 'about us' but there is only currently one entry anyway.

Clan vid is another that I will be shaping my own interest toward. At this moment in time I can truely admit that I have absolutely no idea what their take on the project is, or even what they as a group believe.. but they have caught my eye and I am sure they will reveal all soon.

On the subject of us though, our ideas are shaping up, and we seem to be gaining support for them. The only problem we currently forsee is deciding upon how we want to portray those ideas in a final performance. We have plenty of time though so the ideas are very promising at the moment.

No comments: